Spend a day exploring the best Medieval Tuscan cities; Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and tour the windy roads of the Chianti wine region in the comfort of a minivan including wine tasting in a local winery and lunch.
- Train tickets from Rome to Florence and back on high speed train
- Transport by minivan to Tuscany
- Your English speaking driving guide
- 2h visit of Siena
- Orientation walk of Siena with our tour leader
- Time to explore Siena in complete freedom
- A short visit of Monteriggioni
- 1h30 visit of San Gimignano
- Free time to discover the village at your own leisure
- Scenic drive of the Chianti region
- Wine tasting in a local winery
- Up to 8 different types of Tuscan wines
- Extra Virgin olive oil tasting
- Truffle oil & pepper oil tasting
- Balsamic vinegar reserve
- Authentic Tuscan meal: Antipasti Toscani (bruschetta, pecorino cheese, Tuscan cured meat), some Lasagna with truffle oil, traditional Ribolita bread Soup and Cantuccini biscuits as dessert.
- Small group tour – max 8 people
* Available on request, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free menu.
Tour runs on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays. Train leaves Rome at 7 am approx.
Duration: 12 hours. Back to Rome at 8 pm approx.
- You won’t meet one of our team in Rome but you will travel by train independently from Rome to Florence and back ( tickets included ). You will meet us directly in Florence at the tour departure point.
- Full details of the train tickets will be sent by email to the customers a few days before the tour. On the ticket you will find the train number and seat assigned.
- 365 – 15 days: 100% refund / 14 – 0 days: 0% refund
- No refund will be issued to clients who miss the train
- Add a Trip cancellation insurance to your booking to have the freedom to cancel your trip for literally any reason up to 24h prior the trip and be reimbursed in full.