Start your vespa day tour from Florence and travel to the Chianti region. Jump on your fav vespa and enjoy the ride on the rolling hills of Tuscany, the views of the most beautiful Medieval villages in the area, as San Gimignano, and the guided tour of a local winery with lunch and wine tasting included.
- Roundtrip transportation to/from Florence
- Small Group Vespa tour
- English speaking informative IOAB tour leader
- Orientation and driving test
- Authentic Tuscan Lunch with Antipasti (bruschetta, pecorino cheese, cured meat ), Ribolita Soup, Lasagna and Tuscan Cantuccini biscuits as dessert.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil, Balsamic and Wine tasting
- Third Party Insurance & helmet
When: Daily departure from April till October
Meeting time: Florence, 9:40 am
- Bring closed shoes for the ride
- Drivers are required to carry a valid driving license to drive in Italy ON THE DAY OF THE TOUR together with their personal document (id, passport). The lack of these documents implies the non-participation in the tour with no refund. No pictures, no photocopies.
- Credit card for the pre authorization in case of damages. Pre paid card and amex not accepted
- Experienced drivers only.
- Max 160kg per vespa