Are you game for a unique outdoor activity in London or York? Keen to discover some quirky locations? Keep your eyes peeled and your wits about you in these outdoor self-guided mysteries set around captivating locations.
We provide a fun and unique experience which lasts around 2-3 hours depending on optional breaks.
Within the game, you step into the shoes of a private investigator who has built up a network of virtual contacts. Using an interactive map you’ll be alerted when your virtual contacts have information to share – race to their location and explore the area to unlock each clue.
In The Case of Colombia’s Finest Jim needs your help and has asked you to sniff out evidence of crime amongst the caffeine. Can you find enough information to solve the mystery before time runs out?
Testimonials: ‘There are no downsides to the Game, but on the upside there is exercise, fresh air, walking down streets that Dickens once walked, Samuel Pepys visited, and Dr Johnson lived in. What they have produced is something that produces a lot of laughs, a lot of hidden history, and a bringing together of family and friends working as a team.”
– Southwark News
- We recommend team sizes of up to 4 but if there are more of you, divide into competing teams to add an extra dimension to your Hunt
- If you have a group size of more than 10 players email us at email@example.com and we can help to set up your staggered start times
- You select from 1 hour start times throughout the day and the tickets are fully flexible if your plans change
- Each player receives a unique link to access the game ahead of your booking date. We recommend each player experiences the Hunt on their own device while working together in your team
- Let us know if it’s a surprise for your team-mates and we can amend the timing of when they’ll receive the emails
- There’s no interaction required with anyone outside of your team and you’ll receive all the info you need ahead of your Hunt day
- You meet your ‘virtual’ contacts via a web-browser on your smartphone (make sure you have a fully charged phone, you have internet access and ideally a portable charger)
- You can break anytime and we provide recommendations to suit any budget within the game area
- If you get stuck on any questions, hints and skips are available
- The game could end in various locations but it will be in the vicinity of Blackfriars if you’re in London, or Clifford’s Tower if you’re in York
- This Hunt is brilliant for friends, colleagues, dates and families (13+ children given the adult nature of the content)