Enjoy a round trip tour to the city of the three cultures. Walk through the old and narrow streets accompanied by an official tour guide and have free time enough to explore the rest of the city on your own before departure time to Madrid at 4:30 pm.
The experience begins from Madrid towards Toledo where the group will be received by our expert guide to starting the activity. You will be able to enjoy a panoramic view of the city from El Mirador del Valle where the first stop is programmed. After nice views, your guide will take you through the old narrow street of the city, immersing you in the history of Toledo.
After a walking tour (about noon approx.), you will be able to enjoy your free time exploring the city on your own until your return time to Madrid.
You can also add some extras to your visit including monuments admission, a visit to the Cathedral or even a jump in the longest urban zip-line in all Europe.
CHOOSE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
- Toledo basic tour: Including panoramic view of the city and the guided walking tour
- Toledo tour & Monuments admission with the Tourist Bracelet: This extra option is available daily and it will give you access to up to seven of the most important monuments of Toledo to visit on your own including, Santo Tome’s Church, Saint Mary Synagogue, Cristo de la Luz Mosque, Los Jesuitas Church, San Juan de Los Reyes Monastery, El Salvador Church and Doncellas Nobles College.
- Toledo tour & Zip-Line ticket: Enjoy one jump from San Martin’s Bridge in the longest urban zip-line in Europe. Available daily.
- Toledo tour & Cathedral visit: Immerse in the history of the Gothic Cathedral of the city. Includes admission ticket and guide visit during one hour approximately. Available from Monday to Saturday.
- Toledo tour & Cathedral visit + Tourist Bracelet: With this option available from Monday to Saturday, you will be able to visit the most important monuments of the city.