Tour runs on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
The train departs from Rome Termini at 07:50am approx. Final details will be sent by email.
The trip is 7h long. We return back to Florence at 5pm | Back to Rome at 7:30pm approx
- Train tickets from Rome to Florence and back on high speed train
- Transport by minivan or coach to Tuscany
- Your IOAB English speaking tour leader from Florence
- Scenic drive of the Chianti region
- 2 wineries
- Up to 7 wine tastings
- Extra Virgin olive oil and Balsamic vinegar tasting
- Tuscan Snacks during the tasting
- 1h30 visit of San Gimignano
- Free time to discover the village at your own leisure
- You won’t meet one of our team in Rome but you will travel by train independently from Rome to Florence and back ( tickets included ). You will meet us directly in Florence at the tour departure point.
- Full details of the train ticket will be sent by email to the customers a few days before the tour. On the ticket you will find the train number and seat assigned.
- Make sure you get on the train and platform as per the ticket sent 10 mins prior the tour.
- Departure guaranteed with a Min. 4 people – Max: 60 people ( not a small group tour in high season ).
- 365 – 15 days: 100% refund / 14 – 0 days: 0% refund
- No refund will be issued to clients who miss the train
- Add a Trip cancellation insurance to your booking to have the freedom to cancel your trip for literally any reason up to 24h prior the trip and be reimbursed in full.
Tour for 18 -39’s. No kids allowed
– Make sure you have a big breakfast before coming on the tour. Lots of wine is involved so an empty stomach is not recommended.