Young, wild and free? Please remember one important detail: All guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. If you are below 18 years of age, then you must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room. We just want to make sure that you are safe and sound!
Guests may be required to pay additional local taxes or other regulatory charges upon check-in. Ask and triple check before paying!
OTHER GENERAL CONDITIONS
- Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. Yes, it’s a big number…but a $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply. Not worth it!
- Coolers: Your cooler is not permitted at Selina locations.
- Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, food and drink may not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen.
- Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is also a cost of $10 per pet per night.
- Towels: For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel deposit fee. The deposit will be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
- Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit that will be refunded once the key is returned at check-out.
- Luggage: Luggage storage is available at reception and is free of charge for 24 hours. There will be a $5 charge per day that is subject to availability.
- You can cancel your reservation free of charge within the first 4 hours of booking it, regardless of the tariff selected.